1/13/16

a photo every hour

so today i thought it would be fun to take a photo every hour, starting at eight am and ending at eight pm ... 

8:00am - el's school had a two hour delay because of snow. toy story after breakfast.


9:00am - our table almost always has folded laundry on it at this time of day. 


10:00am - a blogger friend of mine, andrea, just published a cookbook ... i tried the chocolate chip scones recipe and they were sooooo good. 


11:00am - playing with trains after a morning bath. 


12:00pm - daddy has been coming home for lunch lately. mommy likes that. 


1:00pm - he doesn't always fall asleep, but i still make him stay in his crib for the whole two hours of quiet time. 


2:00pm - this one didn't nap today either. 


3:00pm- as soon as she got home from school, she started making invitations for her toy story birthday party. 


4:00pm - the before dinner madness begins. 


5:00pm - finally getting around to making my bed just before sunset. 


6:00pm - it is my husband's birthday today. he requested steak for dinner. 


7:00pm - all ready for bed, going downstairs to say goodnight to everyone... (also, see that box down there? that is our new kitchen sink!)


8:00pm - the boys are in bed. a game of sorry, some wine and coltrane. 



10 comments:

  1. I love this idea, I may just have to try this out on my blog tomorrow. Also, your house is a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4-5 pm. The witching hour at our home as well. I love reading your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post. I loved all the photos. It's really lovely, from start to finish. Isn't "real" life, the really real bits, the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!!!!! you should do it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool!! We actually have a community in Russian Livejournal 'A day of mine' where people share their days in pictures and it is very popular. Well, used to be before Instagram made its appearance :) Thanks a lot for sharing your day with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. L O V E this!!!! I may have to steal this idea - and by "I may have to" I mean I'm going to do this - probably tomorrow. Because that's how much I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. L O V E this!!!! I may have to steal this idea - and by "I may have to" I mean I'm going to do this - probably tomorrow. Because that's how much I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute, that 4:00 picture is so right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete